1. Install the 7 M Adapter to Laser Head Cable to the LaserDock.
2. When connecting the 7 M Cable to the LaserDock, be sure to double check the colored wires are properly aligned. They should mirror one another once plugged in.
3. Attach the other end of the 7 M cable to the left side of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter.
4. Attach the green connector to the right side of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter.
5. Connect the other end of the round phoenix cable to the back of your i2R control box.
6. Insert the power cord into the PLH3D-CNC Adapter and plug the opposite end into your outlet.
7. For remaining connections, use the pinout below:
AXBB Connection to Opt Lasers Grav Laser
8. If you struggle with the remaining connections please contact [email protected] for further guidance.