We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information about the principles of processing your personal data by us and the cookies used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The Administrator in respect of your personal data is Tomorrow's System Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bialystok at Pulaskiego 125/35, 15-337 Bialystok, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Bialystok, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000535029, NIP 5423238556, REGON number 200866868, share capital PLN 8,300.00.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a user account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered therein. These services may consist, among others, in maintaining your account.
The purposes of data processing:
Depending on what you decide on, it could be:
- providing the services we offer, such as account services,
- processing your orders,
- direct marketing,
- sending of newsletters.
The basis of data processing:
Depending on the activities you undertake, these may include:
- a contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to enter into such a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDFR),
- the sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDFR),
- a legal obligation on us, e.g. in connection with accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDFR),
- Your consent given in the Store - if you choose to give it (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDFR),
- our legitimate interest to process the data in order to establish, assert or defend possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) GDFR),
- our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDFR) in processing the data for the purposes of:
- direct marketing,
- analytical and statistical,
- customer satisfaction surveys.
Provision of data:
- voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to enter into a contract.
Effect of failure to provide data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- inability to register in the Store,
- inability to use our services,
- no possibility of making purchases in the Store,
- no possibility of receiving information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store,
- no possibility of receiving suggestions of products in which you may be interested.
Possibility of withdrawing consent:
- at any time.
Processing remains lawful until you withdraw your consent.
As part of the Store, we may automatically personalize certain content for you, i.e., perform profiling using your personal data. This profiling consists primarily of automatically assessing which products you may be interested in based on your past activities, and displaying advertisements for such profiled products.
The profiling we do will not result in decisions which produce legal effects for you or which affect you in a similarly significant way.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal basis to do so, which is until:
- we are no longer under a legal obligation to process your data (in particular related to accounting), or
- the possibility of establishing, asserting or defending claims related to a contract concluded by the Store by the parties ceases, or
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if it was the basis for such processing or
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was a legitimate interest of the controller or the data were processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling
- whichever is applicable in the case and which will occur at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the relevant provisions of law, including the use of connection encryption with the SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- rectify it,
- restrict processing,
- request data portability to another controller,
And also the right:
object at any time to the processing of your data:
- on grounds relating to your particular situation - against the processing of personal data concerning you based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDFR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
- where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, insofar as the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.);
- enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Store;
- do not change the settings of your device.
By using the appropriate options in your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies,
In this Store, cookies are used in order to:
- remembering your session information,
- provide Store functions.
To find out how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can refer to your browser's help file. You can read this information by pressing F1 in your browser. In addition, depending on which browser you use, you will find relevant instructions on the following pages:
For more information about cookies, see Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
In connection with our Store we use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred (only for the purposes indicated in this policy).
Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- party performing the delivery of the goods
- -payment provider
- persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current activities
- entity providing newsletter sending
- hosting providers *
- entity providing e-mail box **
- accounting office
- providers of marketing services, including social networking sites **
- provider of analytical services **
- provider of team management software
- provider of Store reviews
- Store maintenance service provider
- Store optimization service provider
- relevant public authorities, to the extent that we are required to share data with them.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Accordingly, your personal data may also be processed by entities outside the European Economic Area. An appropriate level of protection of your data, including through the use of appropriate safeguards, is ensured by:
* European Commission Decision 2002/2/EC on the adequate protection of personal data provided by the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act,
** their participation in the EU-US Privacy Shield, established by an executive decision of the European Commission as a set of principles to ensure adequate protection of your privacy.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Would you like to exercise your rights regarding your personal information?
Write to the following email address: