High Pressure Air-Assist Nozzle
New Release: High-Pressure Air-Assist Nozzle
Being compatible with the XF+ Laser Head with or without the µSpot Lens Upgrade, the High-Pressure Air Nozzle is a priceless asset for laser cutting and engraving. Not only does it speed up cutting and engraving with laser by up to 6.5 times, but it also substantially improves the attained quality of the processed material. With the High-Pressure Air Nozzle your yield will have noticeably enhanced quality with uniform and well-defined features. Our High-Pressure Air Nozzle will also protect your optics from smoke and dust particles, extending the intervals between subsequent lens cleaning routines, and boost user safety. Furthermore, the length of the High-Pressure Air Nozzle can be adjusted for different material thicknesses by +8/-4 mm for the XF+ Laser Head or +5/-4 mm for the XF+ Laser Head with the µSpot Lens Upgrade.
- Compatible with all types of XF+ Laser Heads - A dedicated sleeve is shipped to customers who own the new revised XF+ laser head to make it compatible with the nozzle. Four screw holes ensure compatibility with both the previous generation of µSpot Laser Heads and the XF+ Laser Head with the µSpot Lens Upgrade.
- High-Pressure Airflow - Narrow 2.2 mm aperture at the outlet condenses the airflow for maximum airflow rate.
- Convenient Air Pipe Connector – It allows to quickly set-up and disassemble the nozzle system.
- Regulated Nozzle Height (+8/-4 mm for the XF+ and +5/-4 mm with the µSpot Lens Upgrade) – Enables to utilize the nozzle for laser cutting and engraving materials with varied thicknesses, up to 10 mm for the XF+, and up to 7 mm for the XF+ with the µSpot Lens Upgrade. The height of choice is indicated by engraved lines, which make it easier to remember the perfect height for different materials.
- Air-Tight O-Ring Seals – Well-adjusted O-Rings ensure maintaining the maximum cleanliness of the front lens as well as steady and precise adjustments to the nozzle height.
- Light-Weight Aluminium Build – Thin industrial-grade aluminium build yields a negligible added weight, yet forms a sturdy enclosure.
- Distinctively Designed Outlet Contour – The shape of the air outlet mimics the size of the converging laser beam throughout its length.
- Smooth Interior Design – Smooth internal surfaces assure quiet operation without any whistling sounds.
Universal Compatibility with all Types of XF+ Laser Head Lenses
Perks of Utilizing the High-Pressure Nozzle
Rapid Cutting and Engraving
The high-pressure air nozzle can speed up laser cutting and engraving by up to 6.5 times once the proper amount of airflow for a particular material is determined. This is achieved by the means of removing smoke, excess soot and carbonized residue particles, which would otherwise obstruct the laser beam.
The addition of the high-pressure air nozzle to your system eliminates or minimizes the occurrence of charred edges. It also allows achieving a more homogenous shade of engravement and better sharpness in the image being engraved.
Uniform Edges and Engravement Shades
By removing carbonized residue particles, the high-pressure air nozzle also yields more uniform edges in the object being cut and substantially lessens the risk of the development of edge defects. It also provides a consistent shade in the case of engraving.
The High-Pressure Air Nozzle protects the front lens from smoke, dust and airborne carbonized molecules, improving its longevity. In addition, it considerably extends intervals between subsequent lens cleaning routines.
Improved User Safety
The nozzle decreases the vacant space between the laser head and the material being processed making it harder for unintended objects to enter the path of the beam.
Enhanced Energy Transfer
The distinct shape of the nozzle allows the airflow to transfer heat directly into and throughout the cut, which improves the heat transfer into the material and provides higher quality laser cutting.
Delicate Materials Smoothing
High-Pressure Air-Assist Nozzle is particularly useful for cutting and engraving textiles or delicate layers of materials. The pressure from the airflow pushes the material being processed against the surface and flattens any curves, swirls and bumps. Processing a leveled sheet of fabric avoids issues with irregular or deformed cutting lines.
The tip of the nozzle can also serve as an alternative reference point for calibrating the working distance with touch probes (capacitive and non-capacitive touch probes). Using it as a reference point bypasses the need to touch other parts of the laser system such as, for example, the lens in the case of the XF+ Laser Head with the µSpot Lens Upgrade.