Support and Manuals
Connecting the Laser Head to a Stepcraft CNC Machine
- Mount the PLH3D-6W-Series Nozzle & 43mm Spindle Adapter to the PLH3D-6W-Series laser head Use the included screws to mount it firmly.
- Insert the laser head into the 43mm diameter spindle holder.
- General idea of the Laser Upgrade connection. Signal Cable is different depending on the Laser Upgrade version.
- Locate the PLH3D-CNC Adapter with wires, they will be used to connect the laser head to the Stepcraft machine:
- Insert the female D-Sub connector on the adapter cable into the male socket on the Stepcraft machine:
- Connect the ends of the cables from the laser head and Stepcraft Adapter
- Connect the cable to the CNC machine. Make sure that cable will not interfere with the work of the machine.