High-Power 50 W Blue Galvo Laser Module
High-Power Blue Laser Module designed for galvanometric scanning systems.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability: Lead Time: 4 weeks
Manufacturer: Opt Lasers
High-Power 50W Blue Galvo Laser Module with a maximum power consumption of just 400 Watts is an attractive product for such applications as:
- Leather Engraving - this laser module engraves leather at 2400 centimeters per minute [945 inches/min],
- Stainless Steel Engraving - our 50W laser module laser engraves stainless steel at 400-600 cm/min [160-240 inches/min]
- Weed Control - it can be also used for laser processing plants, weeds and crops, in particular for eliminating weeds from crop fields
- Food Labeling and Marking
- Laser Engraving or Laser Marking Textiles and Fabrics
- Laser Engraving and Laser Marking Various Materials at High Speed
This galvo laser module is built with 12 high power blue semiconductor laser diodes. All of the laser diode are spatially combined to form one, unidirectional laser beam which can be focused into single spot. All of the optical components are precisely and accurately aligned at our laboratory with specialized equipment and tools.
We at Opt Lasers are capable of designing customized solutions for your application, feel free to contact us.
Read more about Galvo laser diode modules.
- High Optical Power
- Collimated Laser Beam
- Integrated Laser Diode Driver
- Compact Design
- Long Lifetime
- High speed modulation
- Material Processing
- Food processing/Labeling/Marking
- Laser Soldering and Welding
- Laser Powders Sintering
- Plands, crops and weed laser processing
Beam spot of High-Power 50W Blue Galvo Laser Module is single mode in fast axis (vertical axis) and multimodal in slow axis (horizontal axis).
- Laser beam focused with 500mm focusing lens;
- Beam Profiler is placed in the focal plane;
- Focal plane is defined as smallest beam size in the fast axis;
- Laser operated in QCW, 100Hz 1ms pulse
High-Power 50W Galvo Laser Module is build with multiple laser diodes, every laser diode emits slightly different spectrum. As result emission spectrum of the laser module is relatively broad. For applications where narrower spectrum is required, laser diodes can be wavelength tested in prior to production so that when they are combined their spectrum matches.
High-Power 50W Galvo Laser Module has passive cooling with four high performance fans. Typical warm up time of the laser module is below 10 minutes. After warm up time power drift is negligibly small (assuming the ambient temperature is stable). Measured with IS12L-9S-RSI-INT-D0 at 23 degrees Celsius ambient temperature (stabilized)
High-Power 50W Galvo Laser Module has three LPLDD-5A-24V-TP laser diode drivers inside. Each laser diode driver is powering four laser diodes which are connected in series.
Signal: 1 kHz; 1% Duty Cycle; Square Wave; 5V Amplitude
Optical signal measured with Ultra-fast PIN Photodiode SFH 2701
|Center Wavelength [nm]||440||450||460|
|Optical Power [nm]||50||55||60|
|Typ. Beam Size [mm, @ 1/e2]1||7.0 x 12||7.5 x 14||8 x 16|
|Typ. Full Angle Beam Divergence [mRad, @ 1/e2]1||-||0.2 x 10||0.5 x 12|
|Polarization State||TE + TM|
|Power Stability over 2h, %, with 10 min. warm up||-||< ±1||-|
|Lifetime||15 000 h||-||-|
|Modulation Input [Analog]||0 - 5 V||0 - 7.5 V|
|-3 dB Bandwidth Modulation [kHz]2||600||-||-|
|Softstart Time [ms]||-||2000||-|
|Rise Time [ns]||-||300||600|
|Fall Time [ns]||-||300||600|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||10 - 40|
|Dissipated Power [W, bottom surface]||<35|
|Max power consumption [W]||300|
|Module dimensions (L x W x H) [mm]||260 x 222 x 85|
|Module Weight [kg]||5|
1 Vertical x Horizontal.