Stepcraft Laser Upgrade Kit with PLH3D-6W-XF+
Laser for Stepcraft the full set includes all parts needed to mount the PLH3D-6W-XF laser head on the Stepcraft CNC machine. Set includes PLH3D-CNC Adapter, Air Nozzle, Lens and 450 nm Safety Goggles with CE certificate.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Read reviews (2)
- Write a review
Select Additional Kit Components
Additional Laser Safety Accessories
Spare Units of Kit-Included Accessories
Laser Safety Glasses
Stepcraft PLH3D-CNC Adapter Kit
19V 2.5A Desktop Power Supply for PLH3D-CNC Adapter
High-Resolution Engraving Lens
High-Efficiency Engraving Lens
Availability: In stock
Manufacturer: Opt Lasers
Individual Kit Parts
The parts included in the Stepcraft Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head are listed above, in the section “Individual Kit Parts”
Advantages of Stepcraft Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head
- Simple installation in Stepcraft CNC machines
- No additional cooling required
- Driver integrated inside the laser head
- Compatible with accessories for ease of use
About the PLH3D-6W-XF Engraving Laser Head
The leading 6 W laser from PLH3D series. Professional engraving laser head designed for industrial applications. Robust design, compatibility with all types of control signals used in CNC in 3D printing market as well as with a wide range of PSUs, strongest available in its size fan providing best cooling and smoke removal. It comes with lens adjusting tool which allows changing the focus distance easily. You can discover more information about our 6W Stepcraft laser engraver.
About the PLH3D-CNC Universal Laser Adapter
The key function of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter is to “arm” and “disarm” the laser head. Arming means turning the head power supply on; the armed head is then able to generate laser beam. Disarming (turning the head power supply off) brings the laser head in a safe state where generating laser beam is fully impossible.
The laser head may be checked by generating a short laser pulse at maximum power.
Built-in safety means prevent misuse and unexpected behavior at emergency. The key switch protects the laser head against arming by children and other unauthorized persons. Arming the laser head is always done manually by the user, by pressing a button. A special circuitry prevents arming at any malfunction of internal electronics. The laser head is being automatically disarmed in case of emergency: loss of the mains supply, PSU failure, breaking or disconnecting the laser head cable. After disarming, the system remains in a safe state and rearming always requires pressing the button by the user.
Key features of the PLH3D-CNC Adapter:
- Soft Start
- Indication LEDs - power, armed, laser working
- Build-in microcontroller - watchdog
- Two programmable enable inputs
- Two external safety terminals (for example: safety key, E-Stop)
- Automatic disarm after power off
- One second laser test
- Compatibility with the PLH3D laser heads
- Keylock for preventing use by unauthorized personnel
- Machined aluminum quality enclosure
- One button system (arm, test and setting of enable modes)
- Remember that it is not a toy.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected from any surface.
- Always use proper protection laser filter on your CNC machine dedicated to 430 - 480 nm in order to avoid reflected radiation.
- Never point laser head at people or animals.
- Do not touch the beam, it may cause burns or another injury.
- Do not stare at the beam or the beam spot while the material is being cut.
- Laser radiation - Avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered radiation.
- Class 4 laser product.