X-Carve Eco Saver Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF+
This is an Economic Saver kit with the leading XF+ Laser Head from the PLH3D series. Professional engraving laser head designed for industrial applications. Robust design, compatibility with all types of control signals used in CNC in the 3D printing market, strongest available in its size fan providing best cooling and smoke removal. It comes with a lens adjusting tool.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Read reviews (1)
- Write a review
Availability: In stock
Manufacturer: Opt Lasers
Individual Kit Parts
Laser Upgrade Kit compatible with X-Carve and X-Carve Pro CNC Machines
All kit components are listed in the "Individual Kit Parts" Section above.
The kit contains all essential parts to connect and run the laser on the X-Carve machines.
It doesn't contain additional accessories such as mounts which can easily be milled on your X-Carve.
Signal wiring allows you to connect the laser quickly to your machine.
Laser Software Lightburn, Vectric, LaserGRBL
It works with any laser software available such as Lightburn, LaserGRBL, or Vectric Aspire and also with our free G-Code Generator available in the download section.
Read More about New Version of the PLH3D-6W-XF+ Laser Head
If you look for a full kit with all accessories please go to the CNC Laser Upgrade Kits.
- Remember that it is not a toy.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected from any surface.
- Always use proper protection laser filter on your CNC machine dedicated to 430 - 480 nm in order to avoid reflected radiation.
- Never point laser head at people or animals.
- Do not touch the beam, it may cause burns or other injuries.
- Do not stare at the beam or the beam spot while the material is being cut.
- Laser radiation - Avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered radiation.
- Class 4 laser product.