ZMorph Laser Upgrade Kit with PLH3D-6W-XF
Manufacturer: Opt Lasers
In stock Last items in stock!
Individual Kit Parts
Included in the ZMorph Laser Upgrade Kit with PLH3D-6W-XF:
- PLH3D-6W-ZMorph Laser Head
- Signal Cable for PLH3D-6W-ZMorph Laser Head
- Laser Safety Glasses
*Note: you may receive laser safety goggles with a slightly different frame. However, the optical density rating and working wavelengths will be the same.
About the ZMorph Laser Upgrade Kit with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head:
- Higher power level laser head than the ones currently available (6 W vs. 2.8 W).
- With 6W of power, you can mark stainless steel and titanium, creates darker engravings on wood, and laser cut and engrave at higher speeds.
- Plug-and-play functionality, this laser head can be swapped in just like ZMorph's tool heads using the ZMorph PLH3D Adapter Cable included. No software driver needed. Applicable only for ZMorph VX.
- Fully compatible with ZMorph's Voxelizer software for generating laser g-code.
- Includes all the features of the ZMorph Laser Pro tool head.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Can run for hours nonstop; no need for additional cooling.
- The driver is attached directly to the laser head.
- Instruction manual included.
About the PLH3D-6W-XF Engraving Laser Head:
The leading 6W laser from PLH3D series. Professional engraving laser head designed for industrial applications. Robust design, compatibility with all types of control signals used in CNC in 3D printing market as well as with a wide range of PSUs, strongest available in its size fan providing best cooling and smoke removal. More information about laser head is here.
- Remember that this laser is not a toy.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected off a surface.
- Always use proper laser filter protection on your CNC machine dedicated to 430-480 nm in order to avoid reflected radiation.
- Never point lasers at people or animals.
- Do not touch the beam, it may cause burns or other injuries.
- Do not stare at the beam or the beam spot while the material is being cut; devastating and permanent eye damage can occur as a result of direct, diffuse or indirect beam viewing.
- Laser radiation - avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered radiation.
- Class 4 laser product.
|Dimensions||133.1 x 58 x 90.6 [mm]|
|Focus Distance||20 - 120 mm|
|Input Voltage||12 - 24 V|
|Max. Power Consumption||30 W|
|Ambient Temperature Range (Operating)||0 - 45°C (32 - 113°F)|
|Modulation Input 1||0 - 5V Analog/TTL/PWM|
|Modulation Input 2||0 - 24V TTL/PWM|
|Max. Modulation Bandwidth||30 kHz|
|Laser Diode Wavelength||450 nm|
|Laser Diode Optical Power||6 W|
|Max. Power Density||70 [kW/cm^2]|